Sunday 17 January 2016

Progress Tutorial

I had my crit with Pete today, he hasn't seen any of my work before so i sent some time describing Oliver Sacks and what i have down with my work so far. He did have a few good pointers about my work that he thought i should try out:

- He told me to have a play with mono printing and maybe make the brain out of the mono prints by making a collage of some sort. And play around with textures to do this.

- He also liked where i was going with this but i needed to make a few more plans, especially with the bottom prints.

- He told me that i needed to organise my work. My visual journal definitely needs rearranging as i have filled it now and have been working on loose sheets and slotting them in but its now getting tot he point where i can't find anything.




I definitely agree with what Pete said in the tutorial and i am going to go to the print room and have a play about to see if i can make any interesting textures and patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment