Sunday 17 January 2016

After Effects



I finished my animation today and i am really pleased with it, I had taken time getting all of my elements together, the music, the drawings and i wrote out the text for it as well. Overall, i think it looks really good, you can definitely see that it goes with my prints as it has all the elements of my screen prints and the mono print. It also goes to the music, i took a lot of care making sure that the pieces of the animation went to the music after we had the storyboarding session with Fred, as he pointed out what a difference it would make, and i think it does!

I kept it simple, like i wanted too and I really enjoyed the experience of making it. I have felt confident with After Effects as i tried hard in the sessions to take good notes as technology doesn't come very easily to me. After i finished, i actually realised that i quite enjoyed making it and it would be something i would look forward to using again, if i get the opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment