Sunday 17 January 2016

Ideas for my final Pieces



After doing some development around where i was taking my work, I have no got my initial compositions down for my final pieces. I basically want to produce 3 long prints that will sit beside each other. I chose to do 3 long prints as i was keeping in mind that the brief specifies that we can use only 2 colours on the prints and as I have 3 different characters, i wanted to use different colours for each.

Each of the characters where drawn in a continuous line, which took a while to do correctly as i would always mis-calculate the proportions when i couldn't take my pen off the paper. 

The top part of each print will just be the outline of the character , the middle will be showing a brain in the middle and I'm still not sure about the bottom, although i am thinking of using the fire hydrant drawing and creating others for the other two.

No comments:

Post a Comment