Wednesday 20 January 2016

Digital Print - Final Pieces

Today i finally printed out my final pieces for this project. I had scanned in my screen prints and touched them up and arranged them on InDesign to take them into the print room. I had to make a few decisions on the arrangement so it would be more cost effective; as the prints were just a bit longer than A1 paper, at first i though a continuous, banner-like roll would be best but then i thought that if i printed them all on 1 A0 print then i could just cut them out and i would only have to pay for 1 print. So that is what i did and it worked out really well. I had put crop marks on the page in In Design but they were the wrong way around so once printed i marked it out with pencil and used a scalpel and a ruler to cut them out.

I am really happy with the way they look, although the colours have come out a bit darker than i had wanted. The orange glasses now look red and the lighter green is now dark. but Overall, they look good and even more so now i can see them for the first time in the right format.


No comments:

Post a Comment