Sunday 14 May 2017

Writing Out The Facts

When I spoke to Patrick the other day, we also discussed how I am going to write the facts on the cards. He gave me a great idea which was that I could do multiple option questions where I give a Easy, Medium, Hard option to be able to move 1,2, or 3 spaces depending on what the player can answer correctly.

I really like this idea but now I have come to writing the research I have gotten into questions and answers, it has made it a lot more difficult as now I have to include 3 facts on each question, meaning I need to do some more research for some more cards to make it's playable game.

I think this is something I will have to do after the deadline for the exhibition as I have to prioritise my time at the moment to finish the practical as that is taking longer than expected. But I am sticking with the multiple choice question as I think it is a really good idea although more difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment