Sunday 14 May 2017

Talk to Patrick

I spoke to Patrick today and asked for some advice regarding the board game and how I would like to make the background a sea illustration but how I would do that regarding the perspective for the different players and not look like an image upside down.

Patrick recommended that i do the background as a birds eye view anyway, so that was quite easy to sort. But he really liked my carving illustration but he said i've set the standard now so the rest will have to be just as good and the squares aren't really cutting it. I totally agree, and he suggested I have a look at devils causeway in Ireland, where the volcanoes underground make the rocks form in a specific way near the sea. Which suits the theme of the game really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment