Saturday 13 May 2017

Board Ideas/Sketches


Ive started drawing out my ideas for the board game itself, I know that I would like the board to be split into four separate parts, for the individual players. After doing some research and some knowledge on the subject already, I want thee to be some rune/stone carving aspects of the game as that is what was commonly done by the Vikings.

The concept of the game is that the players will have to answer questions on the Vikings and the invasion of England and the first player who answers all the questions correctly gets to invade England, in the middle. This meaning the players will essentially play as vikings themselves. 

By drawing the board out, I then concluded that the game looks quite like a map, which really fits with the idea of the players travelling to invade England, especially when vikings were know for their travelling by sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment