Sunday 14 May 2017

Game Finished


I am very happy with my finished product, I have been able to print all of the elements and hard back the board. I have not made it to bend as the last time I attempted this, it didnt work so I decided the safe bet was just to make it flat.

I cant as of yet cut out the cards as i need a circle cutter but I will have to do this for the exhibition but I am really happy with how they have printed as they have come out perfectly aligned.

Overall, I am really pleased with myself as I have put a lot of work into this project for months now with all of the research that has gone into it and I am happy that I have pushed myself to better my work as I have gone along no matter how long its taken me and I think it's really paid off!

No comments:

Post a Comment