Sunday 14 May 2017

Packaging Illustration



Once again I have really benefited from the advice of my tutor, the illustration I was going to have on the packaging is really bad, it has no expression or movement.

Patrick gave me some great advice to change the illustration and I think it has really paid off, I am quite proud of what I have done for this. I am not very good at drawing people but I think this is a definite improvement to work I have made before. I really think the time I have put into the project has made my skills improve. I think the illustration and the digital skills have gone up a level personally.

I think there could be improvements, I feel like the arm looks wrong but I am not sure how to fix it.

I have tried to keep the shading to a minimum and keep it stylised for the audience I am targeting. Overall I am really happy with this and I think I really work well to critique and value the help a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment