Wednesday 8 March 2017

Papyrus Development



Before I start drawing the Image for the papyrus brief, I first had to plan the composition of the piece. I had already decided when doing my research what was going to be in the image, except i moved the footpath from what is going to be the second image i will make after the brief to this one, as i think it will work better at the edge as it will not cut up the middle of the composition when all put together and leave more room for more activities overall.

So far i really like the composition, i like the element of perspective within the drawing as it makes it a bit more interesting. I need to change the sizings of the different characters within the illustration but for now, it gives me a good idea of how and what it look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment