Tuesday 11 October 2016

Reviewing my work after the Workshop

After the workshop, i feel like it was really useful for me. At the moment i have started Inktober as one of my briefs to do, which is one a day but it is ink. I have adapted it to go with the type of work i want to do. I am using a list from instagram which is characters to make an epic fairytale, correlating with the Children's book and education theme i am going for within my practice. 

I also want to make paper cut illustrations within my work, but i have designed my cop work to be around that thinking these do not have to be connected within every module. But i think it would be nice to do briefs within Extended Practice that are papercut, as this is what i would like to do, although Inktober is in ink.

Im going to carry on with inktober and use it as a way to gain skills in character development as work to go with my theme.

This workshop has definitely made me re-think my approach to this module, as i would like a cohesive body of work at the end, i really like how Fred said that if theres a brief we like but not necessarily like the book, we could change it to fit the style of work we want to create. I think this could be really good for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment