Tuesday 11 October 2016

5 Statements


  • I want to learn typography because this means i will be able to create more professional looking illustrations for books
  • I need to learn how to create 3D paper illustrations, this means i will be able to gain more skills to develop my practice
  • I want to go into schools and talk to teachers and students, this means i will be able to see how children learn best and what they like to see in regards to education and children's books
  • I need to talk and connect with fellow paper cut illustrators to see how their practice works for them, this means i will be able to gain advice and skills to further my practice
  • I need to develop my character development by possibly going to life drawing classes, this means i will be able do better illustrations within my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment