Tuesday 31 January 2017

Re-think Of The Briefs I Want To Do

After Cop I have realised that the type of briefs that I want to do for Extended Practice should be more like the practical work I did for Context of Practice. As I want to be a teacher after I finish my degree, I enjoyed creating an education tool for children. The act of researching deeply into a topic and then creating a fun way of communicating these facts to someone really motivated me and informed my practice in a positive way. I want the work I produce for this module to be as exciting as the last and show through the work I make.

I've spoke to my tutor about this, and he agrees that this is the direction I should be going in as well. He mentioned maybe looking at educational tools for the core subjects in schools and suggested looking at a science topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment