Sunday 8 May 2016

Development



Ive started drawing some of the elements for my final pieces, i focused more on the faces and shapes i am going to use within my pieces as i am using shapes and doing paper cut for the first time. I actually really like the drawings i have done, theyre quite simple but with the right papers and colours they could be quite effective.

I have also decided on my compositions for my final pieces. Being realistic, I have only decided on 3 2D pieces, 1 for each theory, just because of time and i wanted to give myself something doable for the deadline, accounting other deadlines we have in the meantime.

I feel like if we didnt have the deadlines so close each other i could definitely make something more adventurous, but i am excited to make the three ive decided on anyway as i am doing something i havent done before and i'm excited for the craft element to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment